|JAY FIRE AND RESCUE
Call 911 for local emergencies
It is the purpose of the Jay Fire Department to protect life, property and the environment in a safe and professional manner.
JAY FIRE OFFICERS
||931-8125 cell 897-5592 home
||931-6370 cell 897-2415 home
* Fire Permits may be obtained from the above-listed fire officers
Fire Safety Tips
- Remember, smoke detectors save lives, so make sure you have them in your home. Test them once a month and change the batteries twice a year. A good time to do this is when you change your clocks.
- Have and practice a home fire drill plan. Have two ways out of each room and a meeting place outside.
- Never burn without a fire permit.
- Keep matches and lighters out of the reach of children and never leave them lying around.
Jay Fire and Rescue